Never the ecological and economic situation has been so much in the centre of debates. We must change our way of life while respecting the nature, human beings and agriculture. We would like to do better! Our history has given us the willingness to roll up our sleeves: learning new jobs such as hotelkeeper, restaurateur, breeder and farmer … And now here is the Moulin des Templiers in full reconversion! We will soon be ready to welcome you…
For the environment :
- Lights out at 11pm to avoid wildlife disturbance.
- Installation of solar panels with 1800 litters of storage for hot water
- Installation of an autonomous wastewater treatment plant.
- Return the river back to its natural bed as part of the ecological continuity with the participation of Morvan Park.
- Reduction of packaging to limit the amount of waste (liquid soap, wholesale packaging cleaning products, …)
- Installation of Low Power LED Bulb depending on the renovation progress
- Replacement of hip baths to showers in order to limit water consumption.
For your health :
- Non-aggressive & natural maintenance products
- Organic bath towel
- We produce and sell our own wine from Vézelay at our table (Agrobiology approach ongoing)
- Use of local and Bio products
- Use of local products and direct approach to the producers with our Morvan partners.
- Beauty products Eco label provided in the rooms